Going through a divorce is probably the most stressful situation a person can experience. The emotional toll can severely interfere with all aspects of your life. The complex issues that need to be resolved can seem frustrating and confusing. Michael L LeGris has been helping clients get through this trying time for over thirty years.
He has experience with a broad spectrum of family law issues including the following:
- Abuse and Neglect brought by protective services
- Alimony to either spouse
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Mediation as a cost-effective and less contentious alternative to litigation
- Modification of existing custody, parenting time and support orders
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Property Division including pension and retirement benefits
A Family Law attorney must have experience in all these areas in order to properly represent someone who needs legal counsel. Michael L LeGris's comprehensive knowledge base gives him the ability to provide insightful and effective legal guidance during such difficult times.